a taste of portugal
A Taste of Portugal with CrushGlobal
June 18-24, 2020
Join CrushGlobal for an adventure through Portugal unlike any other. Imagine enjoying the region’s best wine and food, taking exclusive tours on land and by boat, dancing until the sun comes up, and more. We will begin in Portugal’s cultural epicenter, Lisbon, then head north to Porto for its laid back vibes, incredible views and of course, port wine. Portugal is increasingly becoming the number one spot to visit in Europe for good reason. It is incredibly affordable, diverse, has some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, and let’s not forget about the seafood and wine. On this seven day getaway, everything will be planned for you. All you have to do is show up!
SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED! DON’T MISS OUT.
PRICE: $2,999 per person
Deposit: $399 due by October 28, 2019
Monthly payments of balance sent upon confirmation of deposit payment
We are proud to share that our price is almost 50% less than most group trips on the market.
Want to learn more about this Portugal trip and join the CrushGlobal community? Click below to join the email list.
THIS PORTUGAL ITINERARY INCLUDES
Accommodations for four nights in Lisbon and two nights in Porto (please note that there will be two people to a room — feel free to bring a friend!) Single rooms are available for a supplemental price upon request.
All meals listed on final itinerary (excluding alcoholic beverages)
All transportation included in itinerary
Entry to any ticketed events and sites
Activities and tours, including a day trip and transportation to Portugal’s most exclusive beaches and wine country
Please note that airfare is NOT included. Departure from the U.S. will be June 17 in order to arrive on June 18
4 DAYS IN LISBON
- exploring Lisbon’s most charming neighborhoods with insider tours
- eating in the city’s best food markets and restaurants
- an incredible wine tasting on a yacht created specially for CrushGlobal by an award winning wine expert and sommelier
- an unforgettable dinner from a Michelin starred restaurant that takes food as art to a new level
- a day trip to a beach so beautiful it looks straight out of a postcard (pending weather)
- an exploration of African culture in Portugal as it relates to the slave trade and the thriving population in Lisbon today. We will explore African markets and learn an Angolan dance, called Kizomba.
2 DAYS IN PORTO
- a river cruise through Duoro Valley, Portugal’s gem
- a tour of Porto’s infamous backstreets and art
- a tasting experience highlighting Porto’s famous port wine and a special wine experience highlighting the region’s best picks
- a dinner at an intimate, woman run restaurant (a CrushGlobal favorite)
- a front row seat at one of the most incredible outdoor festivals in Porto, with a wine tasting to match
There will be free time to explore on your own as well.
We will call some of Portugal’s most comfortable, beautifully designed hotels home. Please note that rooms will be shared, with separate beds.
WHO IS THIS TRIP BEST SUITED FOR?
THE WINE AND FOOD ENTHUSIAST
The person who lives to eat incredible food and learn about wines of the world. We will experience the best of Portugal food and wine.
THE BUDGET CONSCIOUS
The person who is looking for a budget friendly group getaway to connect with new people in a laid back way, and wants some free time too.
THE CULTURALLY CURIOUS
The person who loves to learn about different cultures with authentic experiences lead by locals.
(Click images below to read full testimonials from our happy travelers.)
ABOUT KRISTIN BRASWELL
Kristin Braswell is a Los Angeles based journalist and creator of CrushGlobal Travel. She's contributed to Vogue, Robb Report, ABC News, NPR and Essence, among others, and won the Caribbean Tourism Organization award for her coverage of Havana, Cuba. She has created travel itineraries for many travelers over the years.
Your Acccess to the World is Here
Sign Up For Our Newsletter and Travel Freebies. Don't miss out!